- Jacoby Brissett, Colts @ Chiefs … Brissett has been solid to date and draws a favorable matchup against Kansas City
- Chase Daniels, Bears @ Raiders … If Mitch Trubisky is unable to play then Daniels showed that he’s more than capable of managing Chicago’s offense
- Andy Dalton, Bengals v. Cardinals … Arizona continues to be terrible at defending the pass but Dalton hasn’t been much better. Use only in case of emergency.
- Ronald Jones, Buccaneers @ Saints … Tough matchup in New Orleans but Jones has 13 or more carries in three of four games and opportunity is everything
- Jeff Wilson Jr., 49ers v … Last time we saw Wilson he was the goal line back for San Francisco
- Jaylen Samuel, Steelers v. Ravens … Last week Samuel proved that he’s a versatile player that needs to be on the field to help Pittsburgh’s young QB succeed
- Cole Beasley, Bills @ Titans … seeing a ton of targets
- Jamison Crowder, Jets @ Eagles … If Sam Darnold returns then expect New York to try and get the ball out of his hand quickly against the Philadelphia secondary that’s allowed the 3rd most catches in the NFL
- Geronimo Allison, Packers @ Dallas … Even in a tough matchup Allison would be must start if Davante Adams is out
- Golden Tate, Giants v. Vikings… Interesting play returning from suspension
- Tyler Eifert, Bengals v. Cardinals … Flowchart play. Is there a tight end starting against Arizona? Yes. Start that tight end.
- Jack Doyle, Colts @ Chiefs … Teams have been targeting tight ends against Kansas City more often than any other team in the NFL (11.25 targets per game)
- Jimmy Graham, Packers @ Cowboys … Graham draws a tough matchup. It will be touchdown or bust for the Packers tight end
Defense… Home teams picking on the young QBs
- Titans v. Buffalo
- Eagles v. Jets
- Panthers v. Jaguars
- Bengals v. Cardinals
- Robbie Gould, Bears v. Browns
- Matt Bryant, Falcons @ Texans
- Michael Badgley, Chargers v. Broncos
Questions, comments, suggestions, and other feedback on this piece are always welcome. Follow me on twitter @b_muell for takes my mildly depressing Skins, Caps, Terps, and O's as well as funny memes.