Guidance for building better DFS lineups
- Receive up-to-date gate-time-decision, injury and batting order information
- Lock and deselect players across multiple projection sources
- Guides by updating player tables for your lineup parameters
Supports NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL for FanDuel, DraftKings and Yahoo Contests
Winning DFS Starts With Top Projections & Information
- Get the best accuracy based on multiple quality projection sources
- Receive optimized DFS lineups for each source
- Receive an additional optimized DFS lineup from your blend of all sources
Injury and Other Information
- Receive important player information from multiple additional sources
Detailed Update Information
- Click on any fantasy point projection to get more information
- See when a projection was last checked and when it last changed
- See specifically where a projection came from
* Actual projection providers for each sport might change.
You Have Unique & Powerful Controls
Parallel Player Lock
- Lock a player across all lineups in parallel
Auto Team Stacking
- Team stacking is a strategy used for gaining a higher probability to win higher payout contests, e.g., if a QB does well, then his receivers do well also, or when several batters on the same team each do well they collectively do even better by getting more at-bats and RBIs
- Select a team and how many players to stack from that team, giving your lineup greater upside potential
- As you select and exclude players, Lineup Explorer recalculates which teams are still stackable, and what players must be used or can't be used to build a complete lineup that will stack to a team according to your settings.
- Select the first and last game time for your contest slate
- Select or exclude specific players to add or eliminate from your lineups
- Exclude defensive players opposing the offensive players in a lineup
ASL's Advanced Player Tables Help You With Complex Lineup Choices
Four Separate Tables
- As you select players, Lineup Explorer guides you to a lineup that meet your requirements.
- For example, if you select auto-team staking, and exclude opposing defense and keep locking the player projected to get the most fantasy points, players will move from the available player table to the unavailable table so that you will end up creating a legal lineup that is stacked to a team with no opposing defense.
- As you make choices, it shows the lineup you are building from your locked players, remaining available players, unavailable players, and deselected players
Combines With Lineup Options
- As you lock and deselect players, it will calculate which players are no longer available based on salary cap, used positions, team stacking requirements, etc.
- A "?" in the Unavailable Players Table tells you exactly why a player is no longer available based on more than a dozen complex tests
- Enables you to see the impact of a player decisions immediately and ensures you select only options that can still result in a complete lineup
Positional Filters & Sorting
- View and filter all players for any combination of positions
- Sort data by any column
- See what lineup positions a player can be locked into
Use Features the Pros Use
Custom Projection Blending
- ASL's DFS Lineup Optimizer calculates a default player projection blend using all sources equally
- You can specify your own custom blend
Write-out Projections in CSV format
- Write out all player projections into a CSV file
- Coming Soon! - Customize player projections as you like and read them back in from your own CSV file
Build top Fanduel lineups to enter contests while you are on the go or from home.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.