Supports all slates for NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo lineups
Winning DFS Starts With Top Projections & Information
- Get the best accuracy based on multiple quality projection sources
- Receive optimized DFS lineups for each source
- Receive an additional optimized DFS lineup from your blend of all sources
Injury and Other Information
- Receive important player information from multiple additional sources
Detailed Update Information
- Click on any fantasy point projection to get more information
- See when a projection was last checked and when it last changed
- See specifically where a projection came from
* Actual projection providers for each sport might change.
You Have Unique & Powerful Controls
Parallel Player Lock
- Lock a player across all lineups in parallel
Auto Team Stacking
- Team stacking is a strategy used for gaining a higher probability to win higher payout contests, e.g., if a QB does well, then his receivers do well also, or when several batters on the same team each do well they collectively do even better by getting more at-bats and RBIs
- Select a team and how many players to stack from that team, giving your lineup greater upside potential
- As you select and exclude players, Lineup Explorer recalculates which teams are still stackable, and what players must be used or can't be used to build a complete lineup that will stack to a team according to your settings.
- Select your contest type and slate
- Eliminate players with questionable game status and/or below a projected fantasy point minimum
- Lock or exclude specific players to add or eliminate from your lineups
- Prevent lineups that have opposing offensive and defensive players
ASL's Advanced Player Tables Help You With Complex Lineup Choices
Three Separate Tables
- As you select players, Lineup Explorer guides you to a lineup that meets your requirements.
- As you make choices, it shows the lineup you are building and dynamically updates remaining available players and unavailable players.
- For example, if you select auto-team staking and exclude opposing defense, and keep selecting the player with the highest fantasy point projection, players will move from the Available Player Table to the Unavailable Player Table so that you can only select players that will result in a team-stacked lineup with no opposing defense.
Dynamic Available Player Recalculation
- Enables you to quickly see the impact of player selection choices and ensures you only select options that can still result in a complete lineup
- As you lock and deselect players, it recalculates which players are still available based on salary cap, used positions, team stacking requirements, etc.
- A "?" in the Unavailable Players Table tells you exactly why a player is no longer available based on more than a dozen complex rules
Positional Filters & Sorting
- View and filter all players for any combination of positions
- Sort data by any column
- See what lineup positions a player can be locked into
Customize the Projection Blend
- In addition to projections from multiple providers, ASL's DFS Lineup Optimizer creates an equal blend from all providers
- You can specify your own blend to give more weight to the the providers you like most
Write-out Projections in CSV format
- Write out all player projections into a CSV file
- You can also customize your projections by directly setting the projections of individual players
Build top Fanduel lineups to enter contests while you are on the go or from home.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.