Looking to fill in some starting positions in Week 7? ASL's Ben Muell has you covered with his streamers for Week 7.
- Josh Allen, Bills v. Dolphins … pick on Miami.
- Daniel Jones, Giants v. Cardinals… Arizona is giving up 296 passing yards, a completion percentage of 71%, and 2.67 touchdowns per game
- Jacoby Brissett, Colts v. Texans … coming off the bye Brissett has scored at least 2 touchdowns in every game this season (besides the match up with the Chief which featured a run heavy attack). Plus Houston is allowing 289 yards per game (6th worst in the NFL)
- Jamaal Williams, Packers v. Raiders … With the potential for a positive game script, Williams, and Aaron Jones, should both see a number of carries
- Chase Edmonds, Cardinals @ Giants … scored in two straight weeks
- Marquise Goodwin, 49ers v. Redskins … Washington has trouble with speedy receivers and Goodwin is as fast as they come
- Auden Tate, Bengals v. Jaguars … Looked good in his debut against the Ravens leading Cincinnati in receiving
- Jamison Crowder, Jets v. Patriots … offers a high weekly floor in PPR and is seeing a solid share of the Jets passing targets
- Rhett Ellison, Giants v. Cardinals … If Evan Engram is sidelined with a knee injury, Ellison has a solid match up against Arizona who’s giving up over 99 yards and 7 catches per game to tight ends
- Noah Fant, Broncos v. Chiefs … I’d love to stop pushing this guy but you have to play the match up and the Chiefs seem to ignore covering opposing tight ends
- Luke Wilson, Seahawks v. Ravens … The (new) starting tight end for Russel Wilson is always worth a look. While the Ravens are stingy against tight ends they are giving up 13.3 yards per catch (6th worst in the NFL)
- Giants v. Cardinals … Beside the season opener, New York has tallied at least 3 sacks a game
- Titans v. Chargers … Tennessee is allowing the 5th fewest points per game and the Chargers look overmatched against a similarly skilled Pittsburgh defense in Week 6
- Lions v. Vikings … Detroit has been forcing a little over 2 turnovers per game but call this a bet against Kirk Cousins stringing together 3 quality games
- Aldrick Rosas, Giants v. Cardinals
- Brandon McManus, Broncos v. Chiefs
- Matt Prater, Lions v. Vikings
Questions, comments, suggestions, and other feedback on this piece are always welcome. Follow me on twitter @b_muell for takes my mildly depressing Skins, Caps, Terps, and O's as well as funny memes.