I didn't know I was writing this article until just now. I have Cooper Kupp in one of my leagues and just had developmental WRs on my bench. I need a real WR to get things going. So I thought I would poke around and see where I can improve all my positions.
I play in three PPR leagues, two with 18-team rosters and one with a 24-team roster. These are the best players that I could find that are available in those leagues:
QBs - Arizona Captain, Kyler Murray, is on IR-PUP.
- Baker Mayfield, TBB (16.3) - The best of the bunch.
- Desmond Ridder, Atl (13.7) - Could be a year forward for this sophomore QB.
- Ryan Tannehill, Ten (13.7)
- Joshua Dobbs, Ari (13.0) - Very little time to get acclimated with the Cardinal's playbook.
- Deon Jackson, Ind (10.6) - Depends on if Zach Moss is ready to play. But Jackson will get carries either way.
- D'Onta Foreman, Chi (5.7) - It's hard to predict his volume. Could be double-digit carries or next to nothing.
- Devin Singletary, Hou (5.3)
- Chase Edmonds, TBB (5.2)
- Gus Edwards, Bal (4.9)
WR - Cooper Kupp (LAR) is Out
- Van Jefferson, LAR (11.8) - The other Jefferson - He is the Rams number 1 receiver with Kupp sidelined.
- Josh Reynolds, Det (8.9)
- Darnell Mooney, Chi (8.6)
- Curtis Samuel, Wsh (8.2)
- K.J. Osborn, Min (8.0) - Recently listed as a starter on the ... depth chart.
- Parris Campbell, NYG (7.6) - Giants primary slot receiver.
- Kalif Raymond, Det (6.4)
TE - Travis Kelce (KC), Mark Andrews (Bal) and George Kittle (SF) are all questionable
- Gerald Everett, LAC (8.5)
- Hunter Henry, NE (8.0) - Will the Pats play a lot of 2 TE sets or will it be a timeshare with Gesicki?
- Noah Fant, Sea (7.6)
- Irv Smith Jr., Cin (7.5)
- Brandon Aubrey, Dal (10.1)
- Anders Carlson, GB (9.6)
- Riley Patterson, Det (9.4) - Beat out Bagley for the starting job.
- Camerson Dicker, LAC (9.3)
- Washington Commanders (7.9) - Against an Arizona offense that seems lost.
- Green Bay Packers (7.4)
- Cleveland Browns (6.1)
- Los Angeles Chargers (6.0)