ASL has found these top-value players from three top projection sources to help you win your Daily Fantasy NHL contests.
If you're playing Daily Fantasy NHL contests, you might find these top-value players helpful for building your lineup. ASL has calculated optimum lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo contests, based on multiple top projection sources and a "Blend" lineup that uses all sources together. These aren't necessarily the players that will score the most points, but represent the most value (points/salary) as part of an ideal lineup calculation.
Build the best lineups with the power of The Machine for Daily Fantasy Sports.
Here is a top-value goalie and player from each projection source for each of the three DFS platforms:
Projections listed as of 1:40 PM ET.
- Blend: G Edward Pasquale, TB, 4.4 for $6,500; LW Mathieu Perreault, Wpg, 2.8 for $3,400
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Edward Pasquale, TB, 4.4 for $6,500; C Jack Eichel, Buf, 7.6 for $8,000
- numberFire: G Pekka Rinne, Nsh, 5.8 for $8,000; C Jeff Carter, LA, 3.2 for $3,800
- Blend: G Connor Hellebuyck, Wpg, 21.5 for $8,600; W Ondrej Kase, Ana, 14.4 for $4,600
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G David Rittich, Cgy, 18.8 for $7,500; C Jack Eichel, Buf, 27.7 for $7,900
- numberFire: G Connor Hellebuyck, Wpg, 21.8 for $8,600; W Ondrej Kase, Ana, 16.2 for $4,600
- numberFire: G Roberto Luongo, Fla, 12.8 for $25; RW Ondrej Kase, Ana, 10.0 for $18