ASL has found these top-value players from three top projection sources to help you win your Daily Fantasy NHL contests.
If you're playing Daily Fantasy NHL contests, you might find these top-value players helpful for building your lineup. ASL has calculated optimum lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo contests, based on multiple top projection sources and a "Blend" lineup that uses all sources together. These aren't necessarily the players that will score the most points, but represent the most value (points/salary) as part of an ideal lineup calculation.
Build the best lineups with the power of The Machine for Daily Fantasy Sports.
Here is a top-value goalie and player from each projection source for each of the three DFS platforms:
Projections listed as of 12:14 PM ET.
- Blend: G Christopher Gibson, NYI, 4.6 for $6,500; LW Charles Hudon, Mtl, 2.4 for $2,500
- numberFire: G Frederik Andersen, Tor, 5.6 for $8,000; RW Wayne Simmonds, Phi, 3.4 for $4,100
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Christopher Gibson, NYI, 4.6 for $6,500; LW Alex Ovechkin, Wsh, 7.7 for $8,100
- Blend: G Pekka Rinne, Nsh, 21.8 for $9,000; W Andrew Shaw, Mtl, 12.3 for $3,800
- numberFire: G Robin Lehner, NYI, 20.1 for $7,400; C Bo Horvat, Van, 15.4 for $5,500
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Jacob Markstrom, Van, 18.4 for $7,500; W Andrew Shaw, Mtl, 13.4 for $3,800
- numberFire: G Devan Dubnyk, Min, 12.7 for $22; C Bo Horvat, Van, 8.9 for $17