ASL has found these top-value players from three top projection sources to help you win your Daily Fantasy NHL contests.
If you're playing Daily Fantasy NHL contests, you might find these top-value players helpful for building your lineup. ASL has calculated optimum lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo contests, based on multiple top projection sources and a "Blend" lineup that uses all sources together. These aren't necessarily the players that will score the most points, but represent the most value (points/salary) as part of an ideal lineup calculation.
Build the best lineups with the power of The Machine for Daily Fantasy Sports.
Here is a top-value goalie and player from each projection source for each of the three DFS platforms:
Projections listed as of 10:39 AM ET.
- Blend: G Frederik Andersen, Tor, 5.4 for $8,500; LW Charles Hudon, Mtl, 2.3 for $2,500
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Adin Hill, Ari, 4.3 for $7,100; W Evgenii Dadonov, Fla, 4.9 for $6,000
- numberFire: G Frederik Andersen, Tor, 5.8 for $8,500; C Jeff Carter, LA, 3.7 for $3,900
- Blend: G Frederik Andersen, Tor, 21.4 for $9,400; W Andrew Shaw, Mtl, 11.1 for $3,700
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Adin Hill, Ari, 17.2 for $7,700; W Kevin Fiala, Nsh, 13.0 for $4,700
- numberFire: G Casey DeSmith, Pit, 20.8 for $8,200; W Andrew Shaw, Mtl, 11.7 for $3,700
- numberFire: G Jonathan Quick, LA, 11.9 for $22; LW Tomas Tatar, Mtl, 9.1 for $18