ASL has found these top-value players from three top projection sources to help you win your Daily Fantasy NHL contests.
If you're playing Daily Fantasy NHL contests, you might find these top-value players helpful for building your lineup. ASL has calculated optimum lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo contests, based on multiple top projection sources and a "Blend" lineup that uses all sources together. These aren't necessarily the players that will score the most points, but represent the most value (points/salary) as part of an ideal lineup calculation.
Build the best lineups with the power of The Machine for Daily Fantasy Sports.
Here is a top-value goalie and player from each projection source for each of the three DFS platforms:
Projections listed as of 1:43 PM ET.
- Blend: G Marc-Andre Fleury, Vgs, 5.5 for $8,000; W Evgenii Dadonov, Fla, 4.2 for $5,600
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Louis Domingue, TB, 5.0 for $7,700; RW Elias Lindholm, Cgy, 4.9 for $5,900
- numberFire: G Marc-Andre Fleury, Vgs, 5.9 for $8,000; LW Danton Heinen, Bos, 2.4 for $2,500
- Blend: G Casey DeSmith, Pit, 21.6 for $8,200; W Reilly Smith, Vgs, 12.7 for $5,000
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Casey DeSmith, Pit, 21.2 for $8,200; W Elias Lindholm, Cgy, 17.8 for $6,400
- numberFire: G Marc-Andre Fleury, Vgs, 23.4 for $8,900; W Phil Kessel, Pit, 22.0 for $8,000
- numberFire: G Roberto Luongo, Fla, 13.2 for $29; RW Jordan Eberle, NYI, 7.5 for $13