ASL has found these top-value players from three top projection sources to help you win your Daily Fantasy NHL contests.
If you're playing Daily Fantasy NHL contests, you might find these top-value players helpful for building your lineup. ASL has calculated optimum lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo contests, based on multiple top projection sources and a "Blend" lineup that uses all sources together. These aren't necessarily the players that will score the most points, but represent the most value (points/salary) as part of an ideal lineup calculation.
Build the best lineups with the power of The Machine for Daily Fantasy Sports.
Here is a top-value goalie and player from each projection source for each of the three DFS platforms:
Projections listed as of 1:28 PM ET.
- Blend: G Curtis McElhinney, Car, 5.3 for $7,500; C Steven Stamkos, TB, 5.9 for $7,100
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Curtis McElhinney, Car, 5.3 for $7,500; C Steven Stamkos, TB, 6.9 for $7,100
- numberFire: G Ben Bishop, Dal, 5.7 for $7,900; LW Alex Galchenyuk, Ari, 3.3 for $3,800
- Blend: G Curtis McElhinney, Car, 21.2 for $7,500; W Ondrej Kase, Ana, 13.9 for $4,500
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Curtis McElhinney, Car, 21.2 for $7,500; W Ondrej Kase, Ana, 15.1 for $4,500
- numberFire: G Ben Bishop, Dal, 22.7 for $8,700; W Josh Anderson, CBJ, 12.0 for $4,200
- numberFire: G Robin Lehner, NYI, 12.8 for $23; C Alex Galchenyuk, Ari, 6.6 for $12