ASL has found these top-value players from three top projection sources to help you win your Daily Fantasy NHL contests.
If you're playing Daily Fantasy NHL contests, you might find these top-value players helpful for building your lineup. ASL has calculated optimum lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo contests, based on multiple top projection sources and a "Blend" lineup that uses all sources together. These aren't necessarily the players that will score the most points, but represent the most value (points/salary) as part of an ideal lineup calculation.
Build the best lineups with the power of The Machine for Daily Fantasy Sports.
Here is a top-value goalie and player from each projection source for each of the three DFS platforms:
Projections listed as of 2:03 PM ET.
- Blend: G John Gibson, Ana, 5.6 for $8,300; LW Warren Foegele, Car, 3.5 for $3,100
- numberFire: G Jack Campbell, LA, 5.1 for $7,200; LW Warren Foegele, Car, 3.5 for $3,100
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Carey Price, Mtl, 4.8 for $7,300; LW Brian Boyle, NJ, 3.7 for $3,300
- Blend: G Mikko Koskinen, Edm, 22.1 for $7,600; C Ryan O'Reilly, StL, 19.3 for $6,300
- numberFire: G John Gibson, Ana, 22.2 for $8,600; W Warren Foegele, Car, 12.6 for $3,600
- Daily Fantasy Fuel: G Mikko Koskinen, Edm, 29.9 for $7,600; W Alex Tuch, Vgs, 18.9 for $4,800
- numberFire: G Jimmy Howard, Det, 12.6 for $24; LW Jaden Schwartz, StL, 8.2 for $16