Supports all slates for NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL for FanDuel, DraftKings and Yahoo lineups
- Top Projections
- Powerful Options
- Advanced Player Tables
- Cutting-Edge Multi-Lineup Algorithms
Winning FanDuel Contests Starts With Top Projections & Information
- Get the best accuracy based on multiple quality projection sources
- Receive optimized FanDuel lineups for each source
- Receive an additional optimized FanDuel lineup from your blend of all sources
Injury and Other Information
- Receive important player information from multiple additional sources
- Get current injury and game time decision information to help you eliminate risky plays
- Get batting order and opposing pitcher information for baseball
Detailed Update Information
- Click on any fantasy point projection to get more information
- See when a projection was last checked and when it last changed
- See specifically where a projection came from
* Actual projection providers for each sport might change.
You Have Unique & Powerful Controls
Parallel Player Lock
- Lock a player across all lineups in parallel
- Get re-optimized FanDuel lineups automatically when you click lock
- Look at the optimized lineup from each provider and decide one player at a time to build your winning FanDuel lineup
Auto Team Stacking
- Team stacking is a strategy used for gaining a higher probability to win higher payout contests, e.g., if a QB does well, then his receivers do well also, or when several batters on the same team each do well they collectively do even better by getting more at-bats and RBIs
- Select a team and how many players to stack from that team, giving your lineup greater upside potential
- Auto-team stacking is ASL’s unique feature that finds the team stack for each projection provider that results in the highest optimized FanDuel lineup result
- Select your contest type and slate
- Eliminate players with questionable game status and/or below a projected fantasy point minimum
- Lock or exclude specific players to add or eliminate from your lineups
- Prevent lineups that have opposing offensive and defensive players
ASL's Advanced Player Tables Help You With Complex Lineup Choices
Three Separate Tables
- Available Players
- Unavailable Players
- Deselected Players
Dynamic Available Player Recalculation
- Enables you to quickly see the impact of player selection choices and ensures you only select options that can still result in a complete lineup
- As you lock and deselect players, it recalculates which players are still available based on salary cap, used positions, team stacking requirements, etc.
- A "?" in the Unavailable Players Table tells you exactly why a player is no longer available based on more than a dozen complex rules
Positional Filters & Sorting
- View and filter all players for any combination of positions
- Sort data by any column
- See what lineup positions a player can be locked into
Use Features Designed for Professional Level Play
Auto Max/Min Exp, Stack and Diversity Bonuses
- Auto Max and Min Exposure: Sets a max and min exposure for all players based on our secret sauce formula!
- Auto Team Stacking %: Bumps up a player's fantasy point projection with a positive cross correlation to other players in a lineup by the percent you specify.
- Auto Diversity %: Bumps up a player's fantasy point projection if he hasn't been selected for any lineups by the percent you specify.
- Min Fantasy Points: Excludes players below the fantasy point threshold that you specify. A higher floor causes the optimizer to run faster.
- Max Exposure Percentage %: Sets a ceiling to the number of times a player can be used as a percentage of the number of lineups you generate.
- Diversity %: Sets a goal to include the number of unique players in your lineups as a of percentage of the number of lineups you generate.
- Min difference: Specifies the minimum number of players that must be different between any two lineups.
- Exclude GTD, OUT, and teams: Excludes players with a game-time-decision (GTD) or out status, or on certain teams. Delete the team name from the list of teams To remove all players of that team.
- Min/Max Exposure: Sets the min and max percentage of lineups in which a player can be used and overrides the auto and global exposure settings.
Process-Oriented Iterative Refinement
- Uses technology similar to that used for synthesizing computer chip logic to generate up to 150 lineups
- The algorithm starts with lineups that only use best-value players at each salary tier and then works on all lineups as a set making trade-offs between lineups to max and min exposure and diversity requirements while maximizing fantasy points and stack bonus
- You receive a log that shows the various stages of optimization as it aggressively attempts to meet all your requirements
- It iterates at each stage until it can't find any more improvements
- Gone are the dark ages of hard 3/2/2 team stacks; now you can control how much to trade off fantasy points versus team stacking to give you the best combination of lineups to meet your requirements
Customize Projections & More
- In addition to projections from multiple providers, ASL's DFS Lineup Optimizer creates an equal blend from all providers
- You can specify your own blend to give more weight to the the providers you like most
- You can also customize your projections by directly setting the projections of individual players
- Upload the FanDuel player list to write-out lineups in FanDuel format
- Write out all the player projections into a CSV file
Build top Fanduel lineups to enter contests while you are on the go or from home.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.