Q) What Types Of Leagues Do The Machine And Trade Judge Support?
A) The Machine and Trade Judge handle the most complex leagues of any product available. They don’t only work for complex leagues, but they utilize all information to make recommendations specific for your league.
- Multi-header weeks
- Complex flex starting lineups positions
- Winner or playoff seeding based on: win percentage, fantasy points or victory points
- Offensive Player Positions: quarterback, running back, wide receiver, tight end, punter, kicker
- Defense and Special Teams: combined or separate
- Individual Defensive Players: defensive tackle, defensive end, linebacker, corner back, safety
- Team Players
- Coach and Team Offense
- Leagues where players can be on more than one roster.
The Machine has no specific limitations for maximum number of teams, divisions, roster size or starting lineup. However, the greater the number of teams, roster size and starting line, the greater the number of computations. In average leagues, The Machine easily runs fast enough to support 60 and 90-second drafts. If your league is extremely large, such as 40 teams and has large rosters, such as 50 players with a 28-player starting lineup requirement, you might need a high-power system for The Machine to keep up with a 90-second draft.