To Our Customers,
Wow, the month of June went by in the blink of an eye. We have been incredibly busy making improvements and getting ready for the busiest time of our year.
We all worked hard and focused on our customers’ needs and I am VERY proud of the following great achievements made by the team at Advanced Sports Logic this past month.
- The Machine is fully integrated with ESPN and Yahoo, including full draft synchronization.
- Delivered seven Apps on the opening day of the CBS App Central. At the time of this writing, The Machine apps hold the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th most popular spots, collective being the top selling apps. We remain grateful to CBS Sports for their insightfulness and commitment to building App Central, providing great products for enhancing your experience in CBS Sports’ leagues.
- Completed integration of all four projection providers, FantasySharks, Pro Football Focus Fantasy, Fantasy Football Metrics, and Pyromaniac. Our partners produce more than rankings. You get complete sets of player stats that are customized for your scoring rules. Each provider has great content that we highly recommend as great reading material for deepening your football IQ.
- Completed integration of player news from RotoInfo and Fantasy Alarm on The Machine Home page and The Machine Player Projections page so you can quickly get all the latest player news.
- Added for almost every page in The Machine.
- The Machine: Dynasty continues to be our top selling version of The Machine at CBS Sports, MyFantasyLeague and RealTime Fantasy Sports. We beefed up draft, waivers and trades to optimize your dynasty team over a three-year period! Now The Machine automatically adjusts and balances current-year priorities for future-year team building.
So what can you look for going forward?
- Our top priority for new launches is a new and improved Ask The Machine which will be available for FREE. We are just putting the finishing touches now.
- Next we will be launching Trade Judge. We enhanced it tremendously, including 3-year optimization for Dynasty, and eliminating the time-consuming pseudo-waivers.
- I might possibly have heard a rumor that we will launch a mobile app this year FREE when you purchase The Machine.
- We are also planning a referral program for referring Ask The Machine to your friends. You’ll accrue real cash towards the purchase of The Machine or rebates if you already purchased a version of The Machine in 2013.
Leonard LaPadula, Founder