for Drafts, Lineups, Waivers and Trades
Download the Mobile App
*Requires purchase of desktop license and available only for ESPN and MyFantasyLeague
Dominate your league with The Machine, fantasy software for your draft, sit start and waiver wire decisions, and trade analysis
It's like having a team of draft experts and statistics geeks in your war room.
Get the edge you need to win. The Machine fantasy software provides powerful tools that help you win by automatically loading your league's scoring rules, rosters and matchup schedules and patent-pending win-based math to season-long weekly projections from industry-leading experts ProFootball Focus Fantasy, Fantasy Sharks, and Fantasy Football Metrics.
DRAFT AND IN-SEASON TOOLS include:
- Draft Recommendations: Fully sync'ed to your live draft, The Machine's win-based math is the core of what makes The Machine's draft pick recommendations tool the most powerful fantasy draft tool available. Addition draft tools include:
- Supports offline drafts with easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Simulate your draft to see how The Machine values players based on your league's rules
- Evaluate draft pick trades to see what helps your draft most
- Lineup Recommendations: Leave fewer points on the bench each week by letting The Machine help with your critical lineup decisions.
- Waiver Recommendations: Improve your roster each week by letting The Machine help you find your best waiver wire moves. The Machine not only helps you improve your roster for the current week, but also anticipates and optimizes for future needs such as maximizing playoff performance.
- Trade Evaluator: See how possible trades impact your probability to win. Using win-based math, The Machine's trade analyzer does far more than add fantasy points and shows you the real benefit for your team.
- Trade Finder: By mastering the art of trading you gain an extra edge that gives you the highest probability to win. With Trade Finder you enter which players, positions, and teams you are interesting in trading and The Machine returns the trades that help your team the most but are also likely to be acceptable by your opponent.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES include:
The Machine also includes these powerful features:
- Automatic Setup: Automatically loads your league's rules (supports IDPs and over 100 scoring rules)
- Custom Blending: Enables you to customize your blend of projections so you can weight in favor of your preferred analysts
- Fantasy Trend Charts: See season-long weekly projections graphically and projected statistics tables to see how your fantasy points are being calculated and blended.
- Synchronized: Knows which players are already locked and recommends only valid lineups and waivers
- Player News and Injury Status: Provides up-to-the-minute player news and injury status from Fantasy Alarm and Fantasy Sharks
- Direct Setting*: Enables you to set lineups, waivers and trades directly saving you time entering trade proposals
- Auto-Cycle: Sets lineups in all your leagues with the press of a single button for when you are in a hurry.
Last year, those that followed The Machine's guidance regularly for the first half of the season were 2.6x more likely to win their league by the end of the season compared with all other players, but we are not stopping there. The team at Advanced Sports Logic and its partners have been working hard in the off season to improve on that for 2014.
*Available for ESPN and MyFantasyLeague only. Provides draft, lineups, waivers and trades recommendation tools. Fantasy trend charts and player news only available in desktop.
**Direct setting is not available for ESPN and Yahoo leagues.