for Dynasty & Keeper Teams
As a dynasty team manager, you seek the most realistic team management experience that fantasy sports has to offer and enjoy a true sense of pride of ownership.
Professional NFL team managers use deep analytics and sophisticated tools to help guide short and long term decisions and now you can too.
Advanced Sports Logic has partnered with Pro Football Focus Fantasy, Fantasy Sharks, and Fantasy Football Metrics to provide you the tools you need to make the best short and long term decisions for your team. Starting with three-year dynasty projections and using win-based math, The Machine provides you deep and comprehensive dynasty and keeper league tools for optimizing your team pre-draft, draft, and in-season.
Dynasty league tools are for leagues where you keep your team from year to year and have short drafts to fill in retiring or under-performing players. Dynasty league features are tuned to maximize wins in a three-year span, and include:
- Drop Recommendations: When you have to make difficult roster cuts to make room for new players, find out which of your players are projected to help you the least over the next three years
- Pre-draft Pick and Player Trade Analysis: Generate draft pick and player value tables base on three-year projections, then simulate your trade ideas to find the trades that help you win
- Draft and In-Season Tools: The tools for draft, waivers and trades described below are tuned for maximizing wins in a three-year span.
Keeper league tools are for leagues where you give up draft picks to keep a few players from last year and include:
- Keeper Recommendations: Identifies the players that give you the most value compared with the draft pick required to keep them
- Pre-Draft Trade Recommendations: Helps you find mutually beneficial trades based on each player's keeper value, which teams have a surplus or deficit of keepers, which players to trade for or away and how to optimize your picks
- Pre-Draft Trade Analysis: Enter possible trades to get a dynamic recalculation of keepers and picks and then simulate your draft to verify the impact of any trade
DRAFT AND IN-SEASON TOOLS include:
- Draft Recommendations: Fully sync'ed to your live draft, The Machine's win-based math is the core of what makes The Machine's draft pick recommendations tool the most powerful draft tool available. Addition draft tools include:
- Supports offline drafts with easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Simulate your draft to see how The Machine values players based on your league's rules
- Evaluate draft pick trades to see what helps your draft most
- Lineup Recommendations: Leave fewer points on the bench each week by letting The Machine help with your critical lineup decisions.
- Waiver Recommendations: Improve your roster each week by letting The Machine help you find the best free agent pickups. The Machine not only helps you improve your roster for the current week, but also anticipates and optimizes for future needs such as maximizing playoff performance.
- Trade Evaluator: Trades are the stuff of fantasy legend! Enter a trade you are considering and receive immediate feedback on how the trade impacts your probability to win.
- Trade Finder: By mastering the art of trading you gain an extra edge that gives you the highest probability to win. With Trade Finder you enter which players, positions, and teams you are interesting in trading and The Machine returns the trades that help your team the most but are also likely to be acceptable by your opponent.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES include:
- Automatic Setup: Automatically loads your league's rules (supports IDPs and over 100 scoring rules)
- Custom Blending: Enables you to customize your blend of projections so you can weight in favor of your preferred analysts
- Fantasy Trend Charts: See season-long weekly projections graphically and projected statistics tables to see how your fantasy points are being calculated and blended.
- Synchronized: Knows which players are already locked and recommends only valid lineups and waivers
- Player News and Injury Status: Provides up-to-the-minute player news and injury status from Fantasy Alarm and Fantasy Sharks
- Direct Setting*: Enables you to set lineups, waivers and trades directly saving you time entering trade proposals
- Auto-Cycle: Sets lineups in all your leagues with the press of a single button for when you are in a hurry.
Last year, those that followed The Machine's guidance regularly for the first half of the season were 2.6x more likely to win their league by the end of the season compared with all other players, but we are not stopping there. The team at Advanced Sports Logic and its partners have been working hard in the off season to improve on that for 2014.
The Machine for Dynasty Teams is the most advanced system for when you are serious about getting the edge in your keeper and dynasty leagues.
* Direct setting is not available for ESPN and Yahoo leagues.